The business feed platform is a new, personalized B2C channel that offers the rich usability and familiarity of scrolling feeds with the timeliness of text.
💬 Notification Engine
A worry-free TCPA and HIPAA-compliant approach
- Timely SMS invitations delivered at the right points in your customers’ journey connect customers to their own personalized, secure feeds.
- No log in. No download required.
- We collect and manage mobile consent to ensure compliance with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA).
🔨 Experience Creator
The power to solve your biggest engagement challenges
- Our user interface allows you to load content, create experiences and launch them to your customers using Relay’s CX Builder™.
- Supports multimedia content including video, action buttons, forms, e-signature, two-way chat, and more. No coding required.
📲 High Converting Format
Feeds are the dominant format for consuming content
- Overcome the security and content limitations of text messaging solutions.
- Deliver exactly what customers need, when they need it, in the feed format they’re comfortable with
- Achieve higher conversion and engagement compared to traditional outreach channels.
🖱️ Actions for Conversion
More ways to get things done, all within the feed.
- Simple data capture, multi-step surveys and assessments, two-way asynchronous chat, e-signature and more.
- Actions make it easier than ever to drive conversions.
📈 Reporting and Analytics
Visualize your customer engagement success
- Relay offers robust reporting and dashboards for measuring and improving performance.
- View dashboards that summarize how your customers are engaging with the content you’re sending them – clicks, actions, views and so much more.
- Export all data to your system of choice.
🤝 Industry Expertise and Service
Our industry experts are guiding you every step of the way
- You’ll never have to figure it out on your own — you’re paired with a client success manager on day one.
- Your dedicated CSM works with you to optimize SMS language, feed content, actions, imagery, branding, timing and customer segmentation to optimize your program.