At Relay, we’ve studied what works and what doesn’t from mobile engagement solutions and used our learnings to create a solution that overcomes the customer adoption, personalization and security challenges that can limit your capabilities.
Our easy-to-use mobile CX Builder gives you drag-and-drop tools to design and deploy turnkey mobile web experiences without writing a line of code. It also snaps right into your other systems, connecting with your CRM or CSP tools to track your customers’ journeys and driving traffic to other tools you’ve already created, like portals. Your users will receive a text notification that links them to a secure, personalized website where they can access content that’s been tailored just for them.
With Relay, you can provide individualization at scale. And you can do it fast. Instead of pouring extensive time and money into developing tools without knowing whether your customers want them, you can create and deploy mobile experiences on Relay in minutes.That allows you to respond to your users in real-time in a way no other solution can.
Choosing the right mobile engagement automation platform for your business
Which solution you choose depends entirely on your business. If you’re a consumer brand customers want to hear from, engagement may be easy. If you’re a service provider, on the other hand, engagement may be tougher. And if you have regulated customer information, like many Relay clients do, engagement may be tougher still, requiring a tool that’s purpose-built to engage customers who may otherwise drop off.
Any way you choose to engage on mobile is better than not engaging at all, and all five mobile engagement strategies provide useful functionality. It’s only a mobile engagement automation tool like Relay, though, that can stand in for the other four options. We give you a single plug-and-play solution that can manage your entire mobile customer experience, taking you from passive engagement to proactive CX.
The proof is in the user engagement data. Our clients have seen massive leaps in their mobile engagement that have driven a 40 percent faster loan application completion time for Citizens Bank, a 175 percent increase in people reviewing their plan information for a health insurance company and a 32 percent reduction in inbound calls for a cable company that used Relay to guide customers through self-installations. These results translate into real retention, and real dollars.
A mobile engagement automation definition for key stakeholders
Just like any tool, the more business units that benefit, the easier it will be to get funding approved. Aligning your mobile engagement strategy with the metrics your lines of business value will help you gain internal support, giving you the best chance for success.
Here are a few stakeholders who can benefit from mobile engagement automation — and how Relay can help:
- Increasing pressure to drive strategic growth and retention
- Reaching and engaging customers digitally
- Achieving and articulating results from marketing investments
- Creating a seamless experience across channels
- Using data for ongoing targeting and measurement
- Balancing operational, strategic and transformational agendas
Benefits Relay Offers
- An immediate and measurable impact on your mobile engagement metrics
- A way to prepare your organization for future trends and opportunities in mobile engagement
- Accelerated adoption of other digital assets, driving an increased return on those investments
- Integration with your existing marketing automation systems, so you only need to manage one set of data
Customer Experience Lead
- Understanding changing customer behavior and preferences
- Designing experiences for complex, in-the-moment or unpredictable customer journeys
- High reliance on technology resources
- Ongoing competitive threats by disruptors that focus on customer experience
Benefits Relay Offers
- The ability to scale your customer support efforts and meet rising consumer expectations
- A platform for easy and effective communications that improve customer satisfaction (CSAT) scores and reduce customers’ need to call
- The CX Builder, a tool to create and deliver turn-key customer interactions and optimize workflows for the best results without writing a line of code
Multichannel Marketing Lead
- Increasing pressure to prove investments have a direct impact on revenue, customer retention and satisfaction
- Developing interactions that work effectively across channels
- Limited experience in emerging digital technologies and techniques
Benefits Relay Offers
- A way to augment multichannel strategies with a high-performing mobile channel that can drive customer engagement across channels
- A platform to aggregate all customer engagement that integrates with your orchestration systems and builds strong, loyal customer relationships Product Owner Challenges
- Growing pressure to identify new customer acquisition, retention and growth strategies
- Increasing competitive threats that create a high risk of churn
- Influencing customer behavior Benefits Relay Offers
- A new ability to pull customers through lifecycle events and close knowledge gaps, resulting in higher average revenue per user (ARPU) and stickiness
- Staying ahead of leading edge applications, architectures and strategies to create value, drive engagement and enable digital business transformation
Benefits Relay Offers
- The CX Builder platform, which accelerates digital initiatives by allowing other teams to create message flows without needing development resources
- A way to enhance customer experiences and drive agility and innovation without displacing or changing your core systems
The value of a partner who can go beyond automation and deliver a mobile engagement strategy
Successful mobile engagement depends on the answers to so many questions: How will you drive user adoption? How will you remain compliant with regulatory requirements? How will you create high-performing customer experiences? How will you integrate with your existing systems? How will you measure success and gain internal support?
Creating a total solution by piecing together parts isn’t efficient or effective, and building your own can be costly, and worse, put your organization at risk.
Finding the right mobile engagement partner gets you out of those traps, so you can engage customers directly. And with a mobile engagement automation tool like Relay, you can do so proactively, staying one step ahead of customers to solve for their frustrations and create delight around even the most everyday interactions.
Ready to find the right partner for you? Check out our 10-point guide to finding the right mobile engagement provider.