Engaging patients during meaningful moments
Maxor, a market-leading Pharmacy Benefit Manager, came to Relay looking to stay ahead of healthcare’s digital transformation. The team was seeking a secure, HIPAA-compliant solution to customer engagement that would allow the company to reach patients at meaningful moments in their healthcare journey with proactive, personalized mobile experiences.
Offering proactive, personalized support via myMaxorLink
Using the Relay customer engagement platform, Maxor launched myMaxorLink™: a digital engagement platform built to simplify and improve the patient experience by offering timely, prescribed support during critical moments in their healthcare journey. Mobile-driven experiences are now pushed to patients at the time that they’re able to act on the information – lower cost drugs, lower cost pharmacies, refill reminders, and therapeutic educational support, all delivered via mobile without the need for an app download.
Maxor leveraged the Relay platform for a variety of crucial customer moments:
- Digital welcome kit to educate and welcome patients to myMaxorLink
- Refill reminders to reduce reliance on expensive outbound phone calls
- Clinical escalations to identify and engage with potentially high risk patients
- Copay assistance to patients proactively to relevant content
- Instructional material to offer guided service with relevant videos, PDFs, FAQs, and more